Coincident with the approaching summer, we’re running a contest as yet another incentive for cloud practitioners to see first-hand the value and power of Wavefront by VMware. All you have to do is sign up for a trial, connect with us, and 2 people each month will win a drawing for a $500 Amazon e-gift card.
To be eligible for the contest, you must:
For the next three months – at the end of May, June and July – we’ll draw 2 winners for a $500 Amazon gift card. Here are the details:
- Go to https://wavefront.com/500/ and fill out the form to enter and accept our terms and conditions. You must signup on *this* page to enter the drawing.
- Fill in your information and include your Twitter handle.
- Follow the instructions in the email activate your trial.
- Follow the instructions in the online tutorial to get data flowing. I recommend running the Telegraf proxy on Ubuntu, but Windows will work, as well pulling data directly from AWS. (You must get data flowing to be eligible.)
- Sign up to our public Slack Channel here: https://www.wavefront.com/join-public-slack in case you have questions.
- Follow us on Twitter with the ID you entered into the form.
- On the last weekday of the month at 5pm PDT, we’ll draw a pair of winners, announce them on Twitter, and email the gift cards.
That’s it. If you have questions, just post a comment to #forum channel in our public Slack. And no, VMware employees, existing Wavefront customers and those who already registered for a trial are not eligible. Read the Terms and Conditions before you submit.
Want to first learn more about Wavefront before you dive in? Check out these demo videos to get a feel for the platform.